Monday, February 15, 2010

Let's Get Started...

I get a lot of feedback about not doing Big Questions anymore. People miss it, and I miss it. People tell me they miss getting together, so I guess I need to ratchet it up a notch and restart the process again.

The customary time was the 3rd Friday of the month. That would land on March 19, which is the weekend of the Men's Retreat to Port Townsend, and the Women's Book Club Trip to Walla Walla. Not a good time. How about the previous Friday, March 12? I know that puts it 1 week after the Lord's Hill group's meeting, but that is the best time for me. Please look over your calendars and let me know if we can make that work.

Keep an eye peeled on this Blog for a discussion of the new format I would like to try out. I want there to be smaller groups, more intimate discussions, and hopefully more focused discussions. I can't be in two places at the same time (yet), so we will have to work out some sort of co-facilitator function that will need to be filled. If we have 2 groups, we will need at least one other facilitator. Maybe a group can nominate their own? Maybe not.

I will also need to identify a topic for this first re-encounter. Again, the Blog format should serve us well for this. I will issue another Post with this information.

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment