Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Interconnectedness of All

 Thank you all for your efforts to prepare a poem or statement for our meeting Friday night, May 28.  As promised, I present your poetic works here.  The topic was the interconnectedness of all existence, based on the UU 7th Principle.  Here is what you shared:  (I will update this as the documents are shared with me)

Tony

What is the connection between you and me
Between sky and earth, or the bird and bee
I believe it is there, but does that make it so
Is belief enough, or do I have to know

Nancy

(waiting for your creation to be sent to me)

Gayle

(also waiting for you to send me your creations)

If others come up with something they would like to share, I would be happy to add your contributions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment