Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 24 - Next Meeting

As the summer winds down and the "regular" schedule starts to fall into place, it is time to add back in into our schedules things like Big Questions. I have selected the evening of Friday, Sept. 24, as the kick-off night for the 2010-11 season.   My travel schedule remains faily full, but this is a night where I think things will work out.  I will be in Utah during the week, but I will probably have a topic in mind by the time I show up for the BQ session.  In the meantime, feel free to offer suggestions for quesitons in the comment area below.

Sessions are planned for the remainder of the year.  Currently the dates are:
October 15
November 12
December 10

Pot-luck dinner starts at 6:30, with discussions at 8:00.  We will wind up at 9:30 to 10:00.  There will be one big group.  If you need directions to the house, call the EUUF Office or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment